Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lance Armstrong is still “The Shit” in my book


Lance Armstrong is still “The Shit” in my book – Screw Nike and everyone else that drops him, I won’t wear another swoosh!  As for Trek, Giro, FRS, Honey Stinger, 24 Hour Fitness, Anheuser-Busch and Radio Shack, I don’t use their crap anyway.
I haven’t blogged in a while, but I HAVE been working my arse off.  Easy weeks have been 9 hours and peaks weeks at 15 hours per week of running and riding.  My weight is 165-168 which is nearing my target, but I might look to be 160-163 by year end.
I have remained injury free for quite a while now, having tested the limits of my training load.  I can take more and more training as I drop the weight.
Upcoming Events:
Edwards Olympic distance triathlon Nov 3rd, I won the last one.
Ironman AZ (IMAZ) volunteer Nov  18, I’m volunteering so that I can get priority entry to the 2013 event.

No comments: