Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 5 2010

I entered my first ever mountain bike race a couple of weeks ago. I entered as a cat 3 racer which probably wasn't really fair, but it was my first race. I bettered the fastest rider by over 2 minutes. It was a blast.

I have been running barefoot once a week, which leaves me with extremely sore calf muscles. There is some serious muscle building happening and I will continue with this experiment for a while longer.

Swimming is starting to become enjoyable. I actually look forward to my time in the pool now. I upgraded my underwater headphones too.

Shopping continues for a road bike but no real hurry; I can ride!

I am going to drop my weight to 165 for the in-the-dirt tri this November so I am watching my nutrition closely now. Got to get enough fuel to build endurance and drop 10 pounds in two months.

NGU!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: